Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Meter Spot Report

Anaheim Public Utilities requires that you obtain a Meter Spot Report prior to re-locating your electric meter or beginning construction of an electric panel upgrade, room addition, patio roof, swimming pool, or spa. Oftentimes, to meet current California Codes, your electric meter may need to be relocated. The Meter Spot Report is free and can be obtained by filling out this Meter Spot Report form or by calling a Utilities Inspector at 714.765.6847. The inspector will then setup an appointment to meet with you or your contractor to discuss the meter location. After you receive the Meter Spot Report, you can then apply for a Building Permit and proceed with construction.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Electric & Water Services'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Submit a Service Request for: Meter Spot Report

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.