Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Parks Facilities Repair

The City of Anaheim’s Community Services Department strives to keep all parks and amenities in excellent condition.  However, occasional vandalism, misuse or normal wear can leave an amenity in need of repair.  If you see damage in one or our parks please report your observation by either submitting a request online (click Make a Service request below) or by calling the Parks Division at (714) 765-5155 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.  If the observation occurs after normal business hours or on weekends, please call the Community Services Duty Officer at (714) 504-4556

If unlawful activity is witnessed in any of our parks, we encourage you to contact the Anaheim Police Department at (714) 765-1900.

The City of Anaheim appreciates your assistance in keeping our parks safe for all park patrons to enjoy.


Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Parks and Facilities'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.