Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Hiring Contractors


It is highly recommended that you hire a well qualified, licensed contractor for your building project. The Contractors State License Board (www.cslb.ca.gov) is an excellent source of information and assistance in verifying the status of a contractor. Be sure to complete thorough reference checks, and take advantage of information available from the Better Business Bureau (www.labbb.org) and the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov).

The Building Division of the City of Anaheim is located on the first floor of City Hall East, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd. Counter hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.