Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Building Permit Renewals



To renew an expired building permit, you may call or visit the building division counter. The permit technician will review your permit to determine the amount of your renewal fees. Fees may be paid at the building counter or by mail.


The Building Division of the City of Anaheim is located on the first floor of City Hall East, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd. Counter hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.