Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Additional Permits and Licenses


When applying for a building permit, Building staff will review your proposed project and inform you if additional permits are necessary, such as electrical, plumbing or mechanical.

The Building Division of the City of Anaheim is located on the first floor of City Hall East, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd. Counter hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Other related permits may include Grading Permit and/or Right-Of-Way Permit issued by the Public Works Department and Fire Sprinkler Permit issued by the Fire Department. Unless the property owner is acting as his or her own general contractor, the project’s general contractor or subcontractor will require the appropriate classified state contractor’s license, an Anaheim business license, and worker’s compensation insurance coverage.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.