Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Mailing Building Permit Application


Currently, applications for dishwasher, water softener and water heater replacements are mailed in only by authorized contractors. Building Permits must be applied for and obtained at the Building Division counter.

The Building Division of the City of Anaheim is located on the first floor of City Hall East, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd. Counter hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.