Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Correction Sheet


The correction sheet will include the name and contact phone number of your plan checker assigned to your project. If you are the property owner, you may consult with your licensed professional to review the correction sheet.

For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.