Home Residents Businesses Visitors Departments Online Services Quick Links Home
Rebuilding an Existing Fence


If the fence is wooden or vinyl and 6’ or less, a permit is not required. If the fence is a block wall and will be constructed per City standards, a plot plan approved by Zoning is required. If the block wall is not constructed per City standards, engineered structural details are required.

The Building Division of the City of Anaheim is located on the first floor of City Hall East, 200 S. Anaheim Blvd. Counter hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information, call the Building Division at (714) 765-5153 or click here to visit their website.

Look for other Answers
Make a Service Request

   Display more Topics for 'Building, Planning and Zoning'
   Return to all Questions and Answers

   Make a Service Request

© 2004-2015 Accela Inc.