Ask Arvada Official City of Arvada CRM

Sidewalk, Curb and Gutter Repair

Ask Arvada logo Curb, gutters and sidewalks adjacent to private property are the responsibility of the property owner to repair and maintain. The City has programs to assist with the cost of repairs of curb, gutter and sidewalk. For more information to make a request on this topic, either submit a service request or call 720-898-7720.

This information was brought to you by Public Works.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question?