The City maintains all drainage areas that are not located on private property.  An example of private property would be a driveway culvert.


If the flow of water is blocked in City streets and/or drainage ditches the City will remove the debris to allow flow of runoff.


If you have immediate concerns contact the Operations Secretary at (972) 291-5126 ext. 2806.  For after hours and weekends call (972) 780-6643.

Make a Service Request for Drainage
More Topics for Streets & Sidewalks
Return to all Topics