Selling a Residential property
The City of El Monte Municipal Code requires that any property that is for sale must be inspected and approved before escrow can close. For a property to be approved, any and all violations must be corrected before a certificate of occupancy will  be issued to the escrow company. The City does offer a buyers affidavid, which permits the escrow to close once the buyer signs an agreement to make the necessary corrections. Please contact the City of El Monte Building Division if you have any questions regarding a property For Sale inspection at (626) 580-2050.

Make a Service Request for Selling a Residential property
More Topics for Building, Planning & Zoning
Return to all Topics