Building Violations or Complaints

Building violations or building complaints can be filed with the City of El Monte using two methods. First, you can telephone your violation or complaint directly to the Building Division by calling (626) 580-2050. Violation and complaints are received unanimously. Again, names are not required to file a complaint or report a building violation. Field staff will receive the information and under normal conditions should respond within three working days.

Make a Service Request for Building Violations or Complaints
More Topics for Code Enforcement
Return to all Topics