Animal Abuse and Cruelty

Make a Service Request for: 

Animal Abuse and Cruelty

Animal Services Bureau responds to reports of abuse and cruelty to animals within the City of Hayward. To report animal abuse or neglect, provide a description and exact location of the animal, a full description of the abuse or neglect, and your name, address, and phone number.

In some cases, the Animal Control Officer will need to contact you for additional information. Your personal information will be kept confidential.

For more information, please call Hayward Animal Services Bureau at 510-293-7200

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers

   Display more Topics for 'Animal Control and Services'


Make a Service Request For:

Animal Abuse and Cruelty