Ask a Librarian

Make a Service Request for: 

Ask a Librarian

NOTE: If your question is about about materials you have checked out or problems with your library card, please complete the Library Charges and Overdue Notices service request. Ask a Librarian for help in three ways.
  • Go to the Library Information Desk at Adult Services or Youth Services
  • By phone – Call the Main Library at 510-881-7980 or Weekes Branch at 510-293-5633 during Library hours.
  • Complete a service request (below).
Additional Information:
Library Services - Catalog
Library Locations and Hours
Library Charges and Overdue Notices

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers

   Display more Topics for 'Library and Programs'


Make a Service Request For:

Ask a Librarian