Make a Service Request for: 

  • Call 510-583-4600 or TDD (hearing impaired only) 510-247-3340; or
  • Come in-person during business hours:
    Revenue Division
    City Hall - First Floor
    777 B Street
    Hayward, CA 94541

    Business hours:
    8am to 5pm - Monday through Thursday;
    8am to 12noon - Friday.
Start Water Service - information needed:
  • Applicant and/or name of owner
  • Mailing address
  • Address of property getting water service
  • Applicant’s ID# (drivers license or social security number)
  • Applicant’s employer
  • Employer address and phone number
  • Spouse’s name and ID# (if married)
  • Spouse’s employer.
Stop Water Service - Information needed:
  • Water service account number
  • Address where water service will be stopped.
For more information, please call Utility Billing at call 510-583-4600

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers

   Display more Topics for ''


Make a Service Request For: