Lost Library Card

Make a Service Request for: 

Lost Library Card

Immediately report the lost card to the library. Your record will be blocked to prevent the card’s use. You can get a replacement card at the either library location with proper ID and a $2 fee.

You can report your card as lost by contacting the Main Library at 510-881-7983 or by submitting a service request.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers

   Display more Topics for 'Library and Programs'


Make a Service Request For:

Lost Library Card