Library Reserves/Holds

Make a Service Request for: 

Library Reserves/Holds

What to do if the item I want is already checked out?

If an item is currently checked out or unavailable, you may place a hold by locating the item in the online catalog, then clicking the button.

Ask a librarian at the Information Desk if you need assistance.

Is there a charge to reserve an item?

No, placing a hold is free.

You may also check the hold status online at .

For additional information contact the Main Library at 510-293-8685 or Weekes Branch Library at 510-782-2155.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers

   Display more Topics for 'Library and Programs'


Make a Service Request For:

Library Reserves/Holds