The City of Longview is committed to providing great customer service. We are proud to offer you a variety of options for paying and managing your water, sewer, garbage and storm water utilities account.
Methods of payment
- Mail your payment and bill stub in the self-addressed envelope sent with your bill or to City of Longview, PO Box 128, Longview, WA 98632-7080
- Make your payment in person at City Hall, 1525 Broadway Street. We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard only). Payments are accepted Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. except City of Longview observed holidays and furlough days (due to budget cuts these are mandated days off without pay).
- Electronically transfer your payment from your bank account with Auto Pay. City of Longview offers automatic utility bill payment (ACH-Automatic Clearing House Debit) for its utility customers. An application form may be obtained at Longview City Hall or by downloading the application and information about automatic utility bill payment in PDF format.
- Make a utility payment on-line. Follow the link on the web to log on and register to pay with a debit or credit card on our secure line available 24/7.
- We also have a convenient payment drop box in front of City Hall which is available 24/7. Please: No cash payments! For faster posting to your account, please remember to include the payment stub from your bill.
For futher information visit How to Pay your Utility Bill on our website.
|Make a Service Request for Utilities - Payments|| |