The Longview Police Department Drug Tip Line phone number is (360) 442-5896.
Citizens are the most effective weapon against crime and in order for our community to be safer. There must be a partnership between the community and police.
Longview Police Department's 24-hour drug tip line enables citizens to provide narcotics investigators with information relating to illicit drug use and distribution. Note that the drug tip line number is not an emergency line and is NOT monitored 24 hours a day. If this is an emergency, please dial 9-1-1
When you call the Drug Tip Line, you will hear a taped message and then you can explain the activity in detail without worry that the message will be cut off. All information is kept strictly confidential. You may choose to leave your name and/or telephone number in case additional information is needed or you can remain anonymous. There will be no attempt made to determine the identity of the caller if you choose to be anonymous.
If you witness or suspect drug activity, please provide us with as much information as you can. Your information is valuable and we appreciate your assistance in making our community a safer place to live.
The info below is an example of what may be needed. Do not put yourself or others in any kind of compromising situation in order to get additional information.
- Your name, phone number & address (This information will be kept confidential.)
- May we contact you if we have additional questions?
- Suspect's or suspects' name(s)
- Physical description of suspect(s): approximate age, race if known, sex, height, weight, hair color & hair style/length, facial hair
- Are their any distinguishing marks, such as tattoos, freckles, acne or scars? Glasses? Dental braces or unusual teeth characteristics?
- Are there other people to describe?
- Suspect's address, apartment number, description of house, location, or nearest cross street (An exact address is most helpful. Do not guess.)
- When the drug activity is occurring, are there signals or patterns such as porch lights going off and on, curtains opening or closing, whistling, etc.?
- Times & days of activity (frequency)
- Description of activity (such as foot traffic, vehicle traffic, signals used, etc)
- Suspect vehicle description: color, make, model, license plate number (including state), older or newer model, body damage, bumper stickers or window decals
- Suspected drug?
- Have you seen weapons? If so, what type?
- Are there dogs?
- Are there surveillance cameras? If so, where are they?
- Are children in the home? If so, please estimate the children's ages.
|Make a Service Request for Drug Tips|| |