Miscellaneous - Code Enforcement

If you are reporting Barking Dog issues, please refer to City Ordinance: 


In order to file a nuisance complaint you must have the address of where the offending animal resides. To file a complaint, please call the Animal Shelter at (949) 470-3045.

Make a Service Request for Miscellaneous - Code Enforcement
More Topics for Code Enforcement
Return to all Topics