Underground Water
For questions or concerns regarding underground water, then please call the Public Services Department at (949) 470-3095. The appropriate inspector will be notified of the situation and take the necessary steps to rectify it. If there is an emergency after hours, please call our after hours answering service at (949) 470-3000. Please be very specific with regards to the location of your concern.

Make a Service Request for Underground Water
More Topics for Streets
Return to all Topics