Resident Service Center

The City of Santa Clarita is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our citizens to ensure they enjoy a high quality of life. Please use our Resident Service Center to access City services and make online requests.

Your service request will be designated to a city department that will follow up to ensure the request is resolved in a timely manner.

Please note, the Resident Service Center answers non-emergency calls and any request of city services. The Resident Service Center is not monitored during the weekends, in the event of an emergency requiring the response of a police officer, please contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department at (661) 255-1121, or dial 911.

Find what you’re looking for with a simple and fast search!

  1. Enter your keywords in the search bar and click Search.
  2. Relevant topics will appear in the search results.
  3. Still can’t find your answer? Click Submit Request and we’ll respond to your question as soon as possible by email.

TIP: Check out our Top 10 Areas of Interest to see what topics are trending for the month.

Parking Violation

To report a parking violation or to let us know about certain areas that need special parking enforcement, please fill out the form below or call the City of Santa Clarita Parking Enforcement Hotline at 661-857-1357.  Keep in mind that our resources are limited, so please include the time of day and the specific problem.


PLEASE NOTE: This form is NOT for reporting oversized Recreational vehicle parking violations. RV Ordinance complaints may be addressed via the City of Santa Clarita's Oversized Vehicle Ordinance Complaint Form.

Make a Service Request for Parking Violation
More Topics for Parking Enforcement
Return to all Topics