Resident Service Center

The City of Santa Clarita is dedicated to providing excellent customer service to our citizens to ensure they enjoy a high quality of life. Please use our Resident Service Center to access City services and make online requests.

Your service request will be designated to a city department that will follow up to ensure the request is resolved in a timely manner.

Please note, the Resident Service Center answers non-emergency calls and any request of city services. The Resident Service Center is not monitored during the weekends, in the event of an emergency requiring the response of a police officer, please contact the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department at (661) 255-1121, or dial 911.

Find what you’re looking for with a simple and fast search!

  1. Enter your keywords in the search bar and click Search.
  2. Relevant topics will appear in the search results.
  3. Still can’t find your answer? Click Submit Request and we’ll respond to your question as soon as possible by email.

TIP: Check out our Top 10 Areas of Interest to see what topics are trending for the month.

Oversize Vehicle Complaint Form

Complaints regarding an "oversized vehicle" in violation of restrictions established under the City of Santa Clarita's ordinance can be filed by contacting the Santa Clarita Sheriff's Department.

For additional information on the City of Santa Clarita's Oversize Vehicle Ordinance, please click here

The Sheriff's Department will cite only non-compliant oversized vehicles, if a complaint has been filed by a "verified affected neighbor."


A "verified affected neighbor" is defined as any individual that lives or works within two blocks of the parked "oversized vehicle."


To fairly validate the "verified affected neighbor" status, all complaints must be made by completing an Oversized Vehicle Complaint Form with the Sheriff's Department. All complaints will be held confidential from outside inquiries.

To submit a complaint online to the Santa Clarita Sheriff's Department, please click the link, below.

Make a Service Request for Oversize Vehicle Complaint Form
More Topics for Parking Enforcement
Return to all Topics