eService - Since You Asked

We received hundreds of questions each month via this service. That's what makes this service so great - it's simple, fast, and effective.

All you have to do is enter your keywords or question in the space below, and our system will generate an answer if we've previously provided a response on the topic. If you are asking an original question, we'll get back to you quickly with a response via email.

You can even search a variety of topics below, to see if your question has already been answered. And our top 10 most requested topics of the month will always be available, so you can regularly check in and see what's of importance to Santa Clarita residents.

Abandoned Vehicle

If you believe there is an abandoned vehicle on a public street in your area, please let us know. To report an abandoned vehicle, please fill out the form below or call the City of Santa Clarita Parking Enforcement Hotline at (661) 857-1357.


PLEASE NOTE: This form is not for reporting oversized Recreational vehicle parking violations. RV Ordinance complaints may be addressed via the City of Santa Clarita's Oversized Vehicle Ordinance Complaint Form.


Please include as much relevant information as possible such as:

Type / Make of Vehicle

Model of Vehicle

Color of Vehicle

License Plate and State

How long has the vehicle been parked at location

Why do you think it is abandoned?

Make a Service Request for Abandoned Vehicle
More Topics for Parking Enforcement
Return to all Topics