Water Wasting

Water is a precious resource, and water restrictions are currently in effect throughout the state. There are three water service providers serving Stockton. 

Please report water wasting to the appropriate provider:


City of Stockton Municipal Utilities Department, California Water Service Company (Cal Water), or San Joaquin County.  


Use the City's About Your Address feature to determine the water service provider: www.stocktongov.com/services/gis/aya.html

You may use this Water Service Area Map: www.stocktonca.gov/files/WaterServiceAreaMap.pdf


Cal Water - To report a location within Cal Water service area, fill out an online report at www.calwater.com/conservation/water-waste-report/ or call (209) 547-7900.


San Joaquin County - To report water waste in unincorporated areas of San Joaquin County, such as county pockets or other areas outside of Stockton city limits, fill out an online report at www.sjgov.org/GORequest/Request.aspx or call (209) 468-3090.


City of Stockton - To report a location within the City of Stockton Municipal Utilities Department service area where water is being wasted, please click on the "Make a Service Request for Wasting Water" button below, or call 1.866.STOKWTR (866.786.5987).



Make a Service Request for Water Wasting
More Topics for Water
Return to all Topics