Pet License

To obtain a pet license for dogs or cats, please call Animal Control Services at (714) 935-6848 or visit their website.


The City of Huntington Beach Municipal Code Section 7.12 requires that all Pot-Bellied Pigs, Ducks, Rabbits, and Geese, owners obtain a Residential Animal Permit from the Planning and Building Department.  Please contact the Planning and Building Department at (714) 536-5271.

Make a Service Request for Pet License
More Topics for Animals
Return to all Topics