Report a Pothole

Potholes - the City of Thornton repairs thousands of them every year, and we can use your help to find them all! You may report a pothole to be filled by calling 720-977-6464. If you want to be notified of a successful repair, you will need to leave your name and a telephone number or e-mail address.

Or REPORT IT ONLINE using a Thornton Connected Service Request. Use the "Report a Pothole" link at the bottom of this page under Make a Service Request to get the process off to a speedy start.

Make a Service Request for Report a Pothole
More Topics for Streets and Public Access
Return to all Topics