Traffic Complaint

If you have an urgent traffic complaint that needs to be reported, please call the Westminster Police Dispatch Center at 303-658-4360 or 911.


Examples of urgent complaints are traffic accidents, suspected DUI drivers, or reckless driving behaviors currently occurring.


If you have a non-emergency traffic complaint, call our Neighborhood Traffic Services Technician at 303-658-4335.

More Topics for Traffic and Transportation
Return to all Topics