HomeContactSite MapSearch
Town of Yucca Valley

AboutVisitorsResidentsBusinessTown HallNewsLinksAsk Yucca
Running for Town Council

A person who is a registered voter, 18 years of age or older, a citizen of the United States, not on parole or serving time for a conviction of a felony and lives within the jurisdiction of the Town of Yucca Valley is eligible to run for a seat on the Town Council.

Town Council Elections are held in November of even numbered years.  The nomination period for obtaining, circulating and filing nomination papers begins on the 113th day before the Election (mid July) and ends on the 88th day before the Election (first week in August).  If an incumbant does not file for re-election, the nomination period is extended for an additional 5 days. 

Nomination papers are only furnished by the Town Clerk or Deputy Town Clerk at 57090 29 Palms Highway, Yucca Valley, during normal office hours as posted.

For more information, call the Town Clerk at (760) 369-7209 Ext. 226.

To run for district, state or federal offices, call the San Bernardino County Registrar of Voter's office at (909) 387-2078

More Topics for Town Information - General
Return to all Topics