HomeContactSite MapSearch
Town of Yucca Valley

AboutVisitorsResidentsBusinessTown HallNewsLinksAsk Yucca
Manufactured Home Permits

The Town of Yucca Valley, Building and Safety (B&S) department requires a permit for the erection of manufactured homes.  Fees will include permit, school and development impact fees for the home and the permit fees for the garage.The following conditions must be met:

1.  The proposed site must be zoned as a manufactured home district.
2.  Minimum lot size and other zoning requirements must be followed.
3.  The Building and Safety department must approve a complete set of plans.
4.  All manufactured homes must be skirted.
5.  If the manufactured home is the primary residence, a two car enclosed garage will be required.

The building department does NOT issue permits for mobile or manufactured homes in Mobile Home Parks.  Contact State of California, Department of Housing at 800-952-8356.

For more information about these permits, please call the Building and Safety department at 7860-365-0099 x 302.

Make a Service Request for Manufactured Home Permits
More Topics for Building Permits
Return to all Topics