Ask Arvada Official City of Arvada CRM


Ask Arvada logo

A permit is required to build or replace a fence.  The fencing requirements are listed in the Land Development Code.

View more information regarding fences. 

After reviewing all the fencing requirements, if you believe you may not meet those requirements, you may apply for a variance before the Board of Adjustment. 

The application and process pertaining to the Board of Adjustment can be obtained by submitting a service request or call Code Enforcement at 720-898-7465.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question?