Ask Arvada

Mud Tracked onto Streets

Ask Arvada logo

All contractors and property owners are responsible for keeping streets and sidewalks free of mud, materials and debris. A right of way permit is required when using city streets to store materials or equipment. To ask a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request. For more information, contact the Stormwater Section at 720-898-7807.

This information was brought to you by the Utilities Department.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question?