Ask Arvada Official City of Arvada CRM

Illegal Signs

Ask Arvada logo

All signs require a permit.  Signs are not allowed to be displayed on public streets, sidewalks, attached to utility poles or stakes, on traffic devices, or within street medians.

View more information regarding illegal signs. 

To submit a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request. For more information, contact the Code Enforcement Division, 720-898-7465.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question?