Ask Arvada

Swimming Pools and Hot Tubs

Ask Arvada logo

All swimming pools and hot tubs require a permit, and shall be enclosed with a minimum 4’ wall, structure, or fence with a self-closing, self-latching gate. 

View more information regarding swimming pools and hot tubs. 

To ask a question or make a request on this topic, please submit a service request.

For more information, contact the Code Enforcement Division, 720-898-7465.

This information was brought to you by Community Development.

You may also submit a service request for this item in the 'Make a Service Request' area below.

Look for other Answers
Didn't Find the Answer to Your Question?