Report a Pothole

To report a pothole, make a service request or call the Public Works Maintenance Division at 303-987-7950. To report a pothole on a Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) highway, please visit CDOT and click on the circle that best describes your issue and complete the form or call CDOT's main telephone number at 303-759-2368. CDOT highways in Lakewood are listed below:

West Colfax Avenue

6th Avenue



Morrison Road 

Kipling Pkwy/Street 

Hampden (285) 

Make a Service Request for Report a Pothole
More Topics for Streets and Sidewalks
Return to all Topics