help Looking for Information?

This site is designed to provide Madera County residents, businesses, and visitors with direct access to the County from the comfort of your own home.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Requests are NOT monitored on a 24/7 basis and are addressed during business hours. If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1.

To report after hours (but non-emergency) situations involving urgent Special District water and sewage issues or requiring Animal Control, please call the Sheriff’s Office at (559) 675-7770.


Make a Request for:

Related Topics
Download on the App StoreGet it on Google Play