10/26/2020 1:15 PM
Public Records Request
To Whom It May Concern:
Pursuant to the California Public Records Act, I hereby request the following records:
Widespread news reports and agency releases show that there has been the spread and distribution of unofficial ballot boxes in your county the last month.
Therefore, I request the following information:
- Any complaints about the unofficial/fake ballot boxes from residents
- Any guidance about the unofficial/fake ballot boxes given to city, county, or state officials
- Any presentations, pdfs, legal analyses about the unofficial/fake ballot boxes distributed to or from city, county, or state officials
- Any police reports associated with these ballot boxes
- Any communication with law enforcement (state, local, or national) about the ballot boxes
- Any emails mentioning or about the unofficial ballot boxes
- Any photos, video, or voicemails related to the unofficial ballot boxes
- Any communications with the United States Postal Service or city/county sanitation services about the unofficial ballot boxes
Please search from September 1, 2020 until the day this request is processed.
This request is being made for use on Motherboard, VICE Media's science and technology website. It is not for commercial purposes.
The requested documents will be made available to the general public, and this request is not being made for commercial purposes.
In the event that there are fees, I would be grateful if you would inform me of the total charges in advance of fulfilling my request. I would prefer the request filled electronically, by e-mail attachment if available or CD-ROM if not.
Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation in this matter. I look forward to receiving your response to this request within 10 calendar days, as the statute requires.
Upload documents directly: https://https://www.muckrock.comhttps://accounts.muckrock.com/accounts/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.muckrock.com%2Faccounts%2Flogin%2F%3Fnext%3D%252Faccounts%252Fagency_login%252Frecords-management-11675%252Funofficial-ballot-boxes-san-bernardino-city-clerk-103802%252F%253F&url_auth_token=AAA41aNF9JQs4mj3bPXSpT-3YAg%3A1kX7Qq%3AFIqvqH7cYFVpl9GyHMnt165gPYY
12/21/2020 1:12 PM
Thank you for contacting the City of San Bernardino.
We are pleased to report the service request you submitted has been resolved. If you have any further questions or service requests to submit, please contact us by calling the City’s Call Center at (909) 384-7272.
Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
We look forward to assisting you in the future.
If you want to add information to this request, enter it below and press the Update button